Welcome!

Welcome to The Crazy Pre-K Classroom! Please enjoy your stay, explore my posts and join for more to come! Blessings, Christine

Find my products on TpT

About Me

My photo
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I am a wife, a mother to 2 boys, and a Christian Kindergarten Teacher. Besides spending time with my family, I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, quilting and creating innovative, hands on lessons for my students.

Followers

Teach Wise

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Why teach Pre-K?

Because, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Because, I love it and am called to it!

For my children and my husband!

Because I am me!

Labels

Academic based programs (2) Academics (5) activities (25) addition (9) adhd (1) All Star Spelling (3) animals (4) art (5) assessment (6) behavior (7) boards ideas (4) bugs (5) building (2) calendar (4) center ideas (29) centers (29) choosing a school for your child (3) Christian Schools (4) christmas (4) classroom ideas (26) classroom managment (18) counting (14) crafts (8) decoding (10) dental health month (2) dentist (1) differentiated instruction (42) discovery learning (16) free (30) free printables (27) freebies (35) frog activities (6) fruit (1) get to know your students (2) gingerbreadman (1) giveaway (26) I have/who has (4) insects (3) jungle (3) learning games (7) legos (2) letters (11) literacy (55) literacy centers (65) literacy units (42) math (54) math centers (61) monster theme (1) mutiplication (1) non-standard measurement (4) numbers (18) organization (13) our bodies (2) Parent Tips from the teacher (12) parenting (8) pattern (1) patterns (2) phonics (12) pond activities (5) popcorn unit (2) popcorn word work (1) pre-k (15) predictable readers (4) prekindergarten (11) printable books (4) private school (1) procedures (3) quiet centers (2) quiet toys (1) rainy day activities (2) rainy day ideas (3) read the room (9) reading (26) reading groups (17) Round Rock Christian Academy (2) Round Rock Christian Schools (2) RRCA (2) safety (1) scavenger hunt (1) seat work (3) sensory learning (10) sentences (3) sight words (9) skip counting (3) small group instruction (3) spelling (7) sports (1) spring (3) St. Patricks Day (1) stations (1) storage ideas (4) subtraction (4) tallying (1) teacher to teacher (4) teachers pay teachers (9) telling time (1) thanksgiving (3) time fillers (2) TpT unit extension ideas (5) TpT Units (9) transitions (1) Valentines Day (4) Valentines ideas (2) vocabulary (7) watercolors (1) winter (9) winter woodland (3) word work (13) worksheets (7) writing (5)

Blog Archive

Friday, April 6, 2012

Pond & Frog Math Centers! Fun with numbers!

Hello All, I have just posted my latest unit to TpT titled Pond & Frog Math Centers! In this unit there are 9 centers, ready to print and use. Addition, Subtraction, Time to the hour, Greater than, Less than and Equal to, Number Word matching to 50 and much more! This unit is $7.00, there are so many uses for the pages in this unit. The possibilities are endless!

 Click this link to see the full description, preview file and to purchase. Frog-Fun-Math

This is for my Pond Theme Unit next week. I will also be creating a bulletin board pond to help learn about all of the different animals that live in the pond. I will also be making vocabulary cards for these animals as a read the room center. I plan on using some of the worksheets from this unit to assess the children's understanding of addition and subtraction, time and color words. I will use the large clocks for group instruction and the pattern mats for small group math time.

Enjoy!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Ideas are always welcome, I am always looking for new units to create for TpT!