Welcome!

Welcome to The Crazy Pre-K Classroom! Please enjoy your stay, explore my posts and join for more to come! Blessings, Christine

Find my products on TpT

About Me

My photo
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I am a wife, a mother to 2 boys, and a Christian Kindergarten Teacher. Besides spending time with my family, I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, quilting and creating innovative, hands on lessons for my students.

Followers

Teach Wise

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Why teach Pre-K?

Because, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Because, I love it and am called to it!

For my children and my husband!

Because I am me!

Labels

Academic based programs (2) Academics (5) activities (25) addition (9) adhd (1) All Star Spelling (3) animals (4) art (5) assessment (6) behavior (7) boards ideas (4) bugs (5) building (2) calendar (4) center ideas (29) centers (29) choosing a school for your child (3) Christian Schools (4) christmas (4) classroom ideas (26) classroom managment (18) counting (14) crafts (8) decoding (10) dental health month (2) dentist (1) differentiated instruction (42) discovery learning (16) free (30) free printables (27) freebies (35) frog activities (6) fruit (1) get to know your students (2) gingerbreadman (1) giveaway (26) I have/who has (4) insects (3) jungle (3) learning games (7) legos (2) letters (11) literacy (55) literacy centers (65) literacy units (42) math (54) math centers (61) monster theme (1) mutiplication (1) non-standard measurement (4) numbers (18) organization (13) our bodies (2) Parent Tips from the teacher (12) parenting (8) pattern (1) patterns (2) phonics (12) pond activities (5) popcorn unit (2) popcorn word work (1) pre-k (15) predictable readers (4) prekindergarten (11) printable books (4) private school (1) procedures (3) quiet centers (2) quiet toys (1) rainy day activities (2) rainy day ideas (3) read the room (9) reading (26) reading groups (17) Round Rock Christian Academy (2) Round Rock Christian Schools (2) RRCA (2) safety (1) scavenger hunt (1) seat work (3) sensory learning (10) sentences (3) sight words (9) skip counting (3) small group instruction (3) spelling (7) sports (1) spring (3) St. Patricks Day (1) stations (1) storage ideas (4) subtraction (4) tallying (1) teacher to teacher (4) teachers pay teachers (9) telling time (1) thanksgiving (3) time fillers (2) TpT unit extension ideas (5) TpT Units (9) transitions (1) Valentines Day (4) Valentines ideas (2) vocabulary (7) watercolors (1) winter (9) winter woodland (3) word work (13) worksheets (7) writing (5)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you so much to scipi at www.gofigurewithscipi.blogspot.com for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. The Leibster award is intended to get new blogs with less than 200 followers the recognition they deserve. I encourage you to visit Go Figure with Scipi and the following blogs that I am nominating for this award.

The purpose of the Liebster Blog Award is to assist up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ritual involved. Therefore, in order to accept the award, I must do the following:



· Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter(s) on my blog and post a link back to their blog.

· Copy and paste the award on my blog. (see award on lower right hand side of blog)

· Pick my five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award, and then become a new follower.

· Encourage the five blogs chosen to follow my blog, and then to pass it on to five more deserving blogs.


Here are my five nominations

Caitlin at www.kindergartensmiles.blogspot.com
www.firsgradejournal.blogspot.com
www.mrslindsayskids.blogspot.com
www.thecandyapple.blogspot.com
www.teaching-with-style.blogspot.com

Please follow my blog and visit me often for great teaching ideas and TpT Units!
Till next time,
Christine

3 comments:

  1. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.i like your post on
    Buy AC online
    Youtube without Proxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.i like your post on
    Buy AC online
    Youtube without Proxy

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Ideas are always welcome, I am always looking for new units to create for TpT!