Welcome!

Welcome to The Crazy Pre-K Classroom! Please enjoy your stay, explore my posts and join for more to come! Blessings, Christine

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian Pre-K Teacher. Besides spending time with my family, I enjoy creating new lessons for TpT, scrapbooking and quilting. Feel free to contact me with questions or requests at: thecrazyprekclassroom@gmail.com

Followers

Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Why teach Pre-K?

Because, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Because, I love it and am called to it!

For my children and my husband!

Because I am me!

Labels

Academic based programs (2) Academics (5) activities (25) addition (9) adhd (1) All Star Spelling (3) animals (4) art (5) assessment (6) behavior (7) boards ideas (4) bugs (5) building (2) calendar (3) center ideas (28) centers (27) choosing a school for your child (3) Christian Schools (4) christmas (4) classroom ideas (24) classroom managment (16) counting (13) crafts (7) decoding (10) dental health month (2) dentist (1) differentiated instruction (38) discovery learning (16) free (26) free printables (24) freebies (31) frog activities (6) fruit (1) get to know your students (2) gingerbreadman (1) giveaway (26) I have/who has (4) insects (3) jungle (3) learning games (6) legos (2) letters (11) literacy (52) literacy centers (61) literacy units (41) math (54) math centers (60) monster theme (1) mutiplication (1) non-standard measurement (4) numbers (17) organization (13) our bodies (2) Parent Tips from the teacher (11) parenting (7) pattern (1) patterns (2) phonics (10) pond activities (5) popcorn unit (2) popcorn word work (1) pre-k (12) predictable readers (4) prekindergarten (9) printable books (4) private school (1) procedures (3) quiet centers (2) quiet toys (1) rainy day activities (2) rainy day ideas (3) read the room (9) reading (22) reading groups (15) Round Rock Christian Academy (2) Round Rock Christian Schools (2) RRCA (2) safety (1) scavenger hunt (1) seat work (3) sensory learning (8) sentences (3) sight words (8) skip counting (3) small group instruction (2) spelling (7) sports (1) spring (3) St. Patricks Day (1) stations (1) storage ideas (4) subtraction (4) tallying (1) teacher to teacher (2) teachers pay teachers (7) telling time (1) thanksgiving (3) time fillers (2) TpT unit extension ideas (5) TpT Units (9) transitions (1) Valentines Day (4) Valentines ideas (2) vocabulary (7) watercolors (1) winter (9) winter woodland (3) word work (11) worksheets (7) writing (5)

Monday, February 10, 2014

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Paula Harrell for winning my Valentine's Day 500 follower giveaway! Thank you everyone for entering. Be sure to check back often for more giveaways and freebies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! My kiddos are going to be so excited! Again, I'm so happy I found your blog!

    Paula
    Learn + Play = PreK

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Ideas are always welcome, I am always looking for new units to create for TpT!