Welcome!

Welcome to The Crazy Pre-K Classroom! Please enjoy your stay, explore my posts and join for more to come! Blessings, Christine

Find my products on TpT

About Me

My photo
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I am a wife, a mother to 2 boys, and a Christian Kindergarten Teacher. Besides spending time with my family, I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, quilting and creating innovative, hands on lessons for my students.

Followers

Teach Wise

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Why teach Pre-K?

Because, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Because, I love it and am called to it!

For my children and my husband!

Because I am me!

Labels

Academic based programs (2) Academics (5) activities (25) addition (9) adhd (1) All Star Spelling (3) animals (4) art (5) assessment (6) behavior (7) boards ideas (4) bugs (5) building (2) calendar (4) center ideas (29) centers (28) choosing a school for your child (3) Christian Schools (4) christmas (4) classroom ideas (25) classroom managment (16) counting (13) crafts (8) decoding (10) dental health month (2) dentist (1) differentiated instruction (41) discovery learning (16) free (30) free printables (27) freebies (35) frog activities (6) fruit (1) get to know your students (2) gingerbreadman (1) giveaway (26) I have/who has (4) insects (3) jungle (3) learning games (7) legos (2) letters (11) literacy (55) literacy centers (64) literacy units (42) math (54) math centers (61) monster theme (1) mutiplication (1) non-standard measurement (4) numbers (18) organization (13) our bodies (2) Parent Tips from the teacher (12) parenting (8) pattern (1) patterns (2) phonics (11) pond activities (5) popcorn unit (2) popcorn word work (1) pre-k (14) predictable readers (4) prekindergarten (10) printable books (4) private school (1) procedures (3) quiet centers (2) quiet toys (1) rainy day activities (2) rainy day ideas (3) read the room (9) reading (25) reading groups (17) Round Rock Christian Academy (2) Round Rock Christian Schools (2) RRCA (2) safety (1) scavenger hunt (1) seat work (3) sensory learning (9) sentences (3) sight words (9) skip counting (3) small group instruction (3) spelling (7) sports (1) spring (3) St. Patricks Day (1) stations (1) storage ideas (4) subtraction (4) tallying (1) teacher to teacher (2) teachers pay teachers (8) telling time (1) thanksgiving (3) time fillers (2) TpT unit extension ideas (5) TpT Units (9) transitions (1) Valentines Day (4) Valentines ideas (2) vocabulary (7) watercolors (1) winter (9) winter woodland (3) word work (13) worksheets (7) writing (5)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SomeBUNNY loves you Kindergarten Smiles!

Kindergarten Smiles
Christina over at Bunting Books and Bainbridge had a great idea to highlight blogs that we love in order to support other teachers and introduce newcomers to some of the best teacher blogs on the internet. I am highlighting Kindergarten Smiles by Caitlin Clabby. Caitlin is not only my cousin but a wonderful teacher whose blog is dedicated to excellence in kindergarten. Caitlin has inspired me to become a TpT seller and blogger myself and her blog posts are amazing. Thank you Caitlin for being such an inspiration to me. Click her button above to stop by and see her sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO sweet for highlighting me in your post! You are such an amazing person and teacher!! :)

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Ideas are always welcome, I am always looking for new units to create for TpT!