Hello All,
I have just finished creating a new unit all about breakfast, yum, yum!!! Check out the freebie I have listed on my TpT page. I am really excited to use this unit during my nutrition unit this year. I know my kiddos will have a great time matching the vocabulary to it's picture, reading the room, doing simple addition problems with cut and paste, I have/Who has vocabulary and the breakfast building placemats/sequencing activity. There is a preview unit on TpT to give you a better idea of how many activities and centers you can make with this unit.
Here's the link:
Enjoy!
I would love to hear what you think of this unit, you can always contact me with questions or requests at: thecrazyprekclassroom@gmail.com
This blog is changing to thekindergartenlife.com, any link you click will take you to the new blog or TPT under the-kindergarten-life.






Maths worksheets are much better way to improve maths skills as we know maths required practice and worksheets help us in solving maths problem in a single sheet, it saves time.
ReplyDeletemmm...I can smell the warm maple syrup! What a cute idea. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I can't believe I've never thought to teach about it before!
ReplyDeleteLora
Mrs. Webster’s Classroom Connections
Cute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteHeather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)